show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
RFX Pro Series HCS Steel Rear Sprocket
RFX Pro Series Hi-Carbon Steel (HCS) sprockets are perfect for the rider looking for longevity and value for money from their sprockets while offering genuine quality not found elsewhere.
Certified Hi-Carbon Steel offers unbeatable wear properties and its added strength over mild steel allows for a lighter profile design, this means the weight increase over aluminium is kept to a minimum.
RFX HCS sprockets are precision Laser cut for more precision and tighter tolerances.
Pro Series HCS Sprocket Features
• Certified Hi-Carbon Steel
• CNC Laser Cut.
• CAD designed profile for lightness.
• Mud clearing grooves to reduce wear.
• Rigid design increases torsional strength.
• Tighter tolerances improve performance.
• Start with bike on a stand with the rear wheel raised from the ground.
• Remove chain and wheel from bike.
• While holding the Hex key loosen the nuts with a spanner.
• Remove all nuts and old sprocket.
• Clean around the hub making sure clean and free of debris.
• Take the new sprocket and place on hub ensuring a nice snug fit making sure the bolt holes are in position.
• Clean sprocket bolts & nuts.
• Apply Blue Loctite to each bolt and insert in the holes.
• Thread nuts on to bolts by hand ensuring locking seals are intact and in good condition.
• Hold Hex key in place and tighten nuts even pattern.
• Torque nuts and bolts in accordance to your owner’s manual.
• Put wheel back in bike making sure chain is corrected aligned and tightened to manufacturer’s specification.