show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
RFX Pro Throttle Tube (Black) KTM SX125/150/250 17>On Husqvarna TC125/250 17>On
New 2016 model now includes Two Optional Inserts, which ensure you can fit the throttle tube to the following bars.
Renthal Fatbar, Pro Taper, Magura, Neken.
RFX Pro Series Throttle Tubes are machined from billet aluminium and feature a sealed bearing and Teflon sleeve to provide an effortless throttle action. RFX Pro Series Tubes resist damage in a crash unlike standard plastic tubes. For these reasons they are used by many of the top race teams and riders in the U.K Championships such as STR KTM.
- Replacement throttle tubes for all popular off road bikes.
- Uses the same cam profile as the OEM part for proper throttle control.
- Hard anodised billet aluminium construction.
- Sealed ball bearing and Teflon sleeve virtually eliminate friction.
- Laser etched with RFX logo.
- Knurled grip mounted area.
- Reduced chance of damage if you crash.
- Slide the rubber boot down and disassemble the throttle housing, remove the old throttle tube taking care not to damage the throttle cables.
- Carefully remove grip from the old throttle tube if required.
- Inspect the cables and housing for excess damage or wear, clean and lube them or replace if required.
- Clean the handlebar and inspect for damage where the old throttle tube has been spinning on the bar if a ridge is present replace the handlebars.
- Slide the new throttle tube on the handlebar and lube using a penetrating lubricant preferably Maxima MPPL (do not use grease as this attracts dirt and makes the throttle stick after a short period of time).
- Re-assemble the throttle cables and housing again using some penetrating lubricant.
- Tighten the throttle housing in the correct position on the handlebars.
- Adjust the cable to the required (free play amount) of your liking.
- Rotate the handlebars to their maximum position to check proper operation of the throttle and correct cable routing, some re-adjustment of the cable may be required.
- Slide the rubber boot back over the housing.
- Cover the hole in the end of the grip with some electrical tape (To stop glue entering the throttle barrel) and apply a small amount of RFX grip glue to the outer end of the throttle tube on the outside diameter.
- Apply a small amount of RFX grip glue to the inside of the new grip and slide onto the tube.
- Twist the grip to the correct position and leave to dry.
- Apply RFX safety grip wire if needed.
- After the glue has dried again check proper operation of the throttle.